Mantle Drop Earrings: Fibril™ Texture Capped Pearl Hoop Earring
Take a flying leap...
...knowing you will land on both feet, right where you need to be.
Don your Mantle Drop Hoops and let their momentum reinvigorate your adventurous spirit.
This talisman is handcrafted to withstand daily wear and become an indispensable wardrobe staple.
The Mantle Drop Hoop's inconspicuous swing, in-time with the spontaneous rhythm of your body, is a reflection of your ever-evolving resilience.
- EarringBrecycled sterling silver
- lightweight, silky smooth hoop approximately 2" in diameter
- crisply textured, slightly domed cap atop the pearl
- 8-10mm freshwater pearl, in the color of your choice
- hangs from a self-securing (lever back) earwire
- contains no nickel
- elegant, re-usuable packaging finished with a grosgrain ribbon closure
- hand-fabricated in our North Carolina studio
- FREE return shipping within 14 days of receipt - see return policy for details
Disclosure: White Freshwater Cultured Pearls are bleached; and, Peacock Freshwater Cultured Pearls are dyed.
We provide maintenance and repair services for all Pareure jewelry.
As a result of the current health crisis, we are not accepting drop-offs of jewelry for repair or maintenance nor are we scheduling repair and maintenance appointments. Instead, we ask that you contact us (click/tap the appropriate link below) so that we may email or fax you a shipping label.
In addition to the shipping label, we will provide you with a Repair and Maintenance Order Form to be printed, completed and placed in the box with your jewelry.
Maintenance and repair orders are placed into the queue based on the date it arrives in the studio. Expedited requests are handled on a case-by-case basis - typically we will contact you once we've received the jewelry and completed an initial assessment; and, it is at this time that we will discuss expediting your request and the associated fee.