Signature Small Hoop Earrings: Fibril™ Textured Leverback Hollowform Earrings
Bravery is equal parts risk and hard work.
You've got a generous willingness for both.
With a Signature Small Hoop in each ear,
go out there and crush it!
- recycled sterling silver or 18k yellow/rose gold vermeil
- vermeil is recycled sterling silver plated with a layer of 18k gold that exceeds FTC guidelines
- crisply textured hollow form components, each, 5/8 inch in diameter
- secured with, easy to manipulate, self-securing (leverback) ear wires for a total length of approximately 2 inches
- contains no nickel
- hand-fabricated in our North Carolina studio
- prior to packaging your order for shipment, your jewelry is disinfected and UV-C sterilized -- see COVID-19 Prevention Policy for details
We provide maintenance and repair services for all Pareure jewellery.
As a result of the current health crisis, jewellery repair and maintenance is being conducted by appointment, only. You can schedule an appointment online, here.
Alternatively, you contact us (click/tap the appropriate link below) so that we may email or fax you a shipping label.
In addition to the shipping label, we will provide you with a Repair and Maintenance Order Form to be printed, completed and placed in the box with your jewelry.
Maintenance and repair orders are placed into the queue based on the date it arrives in the studio. Expedited requests are handled on a case-by-case basis - typically we will contact you once we've received the jewelry and completed an initial assessment; and, it is at this time that we will discuss expediting your request and the associated fee.