Signature Small Studs: Fibril™ Textured Posted Earrings
It is ok to focus on your goals.
Just don't lose sight of your progress, big and small.
Reward yourself with a pair of small Signature Studs
and a toast to your success!
- recycled sterling silver or 18k yellow gold vermeil
- vermeil is recycled sterling silver plated with a layer of 18k gold that exceeds FTC guidelines
- crisply textured hollow form component approximately 3/8 inch in diameter
- silky smooth posts
two clutch sets
- one pair of metal clutches
- one pair of clear rubber clutches
- contains no nickel
- hand-fabricated in our North Carolina studio
Our jewellery is:
- meticulously crafted one piece at a time,
- made in our Raleigh, NC studio and
- created with a passion for mindful and minimal design.
We are fully committed to:
- using responsibly-sourced metals and gemstones,
- engaging in environmentally friendly studio practices and
- choosing sustainable packaging and shipping materials.
Some diamonds and colored gemstones are:
- recycled or lab-grown,
- purchased from regions that depend on mining for economic survival or
- purchased from areas that are committed to environmentally-sustainable mining practices
We provide maintenance and repair services for all Pareure jewellery.
As a result of the current health crisis, jewellery repair and maintenance is being conducted by appointment, only. You can schedule an appointment online, here.
Alternatively, you contact us (click/tap the appropriate link below) so that we may email or fax you a shipping label.
In addition to the shipping label, we will provide you with a Repair and Maintenance Order Form to be printed, completed and placed in the box with your jewelry.
Maintenance and repair orders are placed into the queue based on the date it arrives in the studio. Expedited requests are handled on a case-by-case basis - typically we will contact you once we've received the jewelry and completed an initial assessment; and, it is at this time that we will discuss expediting your request and the associated fee.