Signature Small Hoop Earrings: Fibril™ Textured Leverback Hollowform Earrings
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bravery is equal parts risk and hard work.
You've got a generous willingness for both.
With a Signature Small Hoop in each ear,
go out there and crush it!
- SCS-certified 100% recycled sterling silver with your choice of a matte or bright (highly polished finish)
- crisply textured hollow form components, each, 5/8 inch in diameter
- secured with, easy to manipulate, self-securing (leverback) ear wires for a total length of approximately 2 inches
- contains no nickel
- prior to packaging your order for shipment, your jewelry is disinfected and UV-C sterilized -- see COVID-19 Prevention Policy for details
- FREE return shipping within 14 days of receipt - see return policy for details
Our jewellery is:
- meticulously crafted one piece at a time,
- made in our Raleigh, NC studio and
- created with a passion for mindful and minimal design.
We are fully committed to:
- using responsibly-sourced metals and gemstones,
- engaging in environmentally friendly studio practices and
- choosing sustainable packaging and shipping materials.
Some diamonds and colored gemstones are:
- recycled or lab-grown,
- purchased from regions that depend on mining for economic survival or
- purchased from areas that are committed to environmentally-sustainable mining practices
We provide maintenance and repair services for all Pareure jewellery.
As a result of the current health crisis, jewellery repair and maintenance is being conducted by appointment, only. You can schedule an appointment online, here.
Alternatively, you contact us (click/tap the appropriate link below) so that we may email or fax you a shipping label.
In addition to the shipping label, we will provide you with a Repair and Maintenance Order Form to be printed, completed and placed in the box with your jewelry.
Maintenance and repair orders are placed into the queue based on the date it arrives in the studio. Expedited requests are handled on a case-by-case basis - typically we will contact you once we've received the jewelry and completed an initial assessment; and, it is at this time that we will discuss expediting your request and the associated fee.