5 Ways to Up Your Virtual Meeting Game with Jewelry
As your workwear shifts to made-for-the-computer-screen solids and complimentary solid layers, your jewelry takes center stage as the primary expression of your professionalism and your personality.
Buh-bye shoes, handbags aaannd outwear.
This is how ya do it...
- Mix it up - your metals, that is. Neckmess pairings such as sterling silver and rose gold offer a nice pop to navy and black blouses or yellow gold and rose gold give a warm glow to the skin when wearing a v-neck blouse.
- Go solo with earrings - go big and go posted. No, statement earrings with a post and clutch. don't have to weigh your lobes down. Look for statement studs with open air designs and super small gemstones or pearls.
- Proportion avoids competition - earrings and necklaces that complement. Pair your statement earrings with a single 18 inch pendant necklace to elongate your neck and highlight cheekbones.
- All about the layers - necklace combos will keep the convo productive. Create your own version of the almighty neckmess with 3-4 dainty necklaces.
- Spotlight on the hands - Have a bodacious ring & bracelet with your coffee as you watch to the presentation.
Experiment with your newfound freedom of expression!
Pareure [puh-roor] is all about being, unapologetically, you!
That means you define the standards you live up to, you make the rules you live by, and you live relentlessly in pursuit of what is important to you.
It's not selfish, it's self-care.
How it's made, matters!
Our talismans are handcrafted to withstand daily wear. This means our jewelry is durable enough to become an indispensable wardrobe staple and is constructed with heightened attention to detail making it destined to become an heirloom.
Our studio leverages environmentally friendly chemicals and tooling, whenever possible. We constantly endeavor to maintain awareness of new and evolving studio practices; and, we prudently adopt additional practices as they mature. Additionally, we utilize sustainable product packaging and shipping materials.
Meet the Founder!
~ Tonya Powell, Founder
Born an artist and raised as an engineer,
She has created an American fine jewelry brand
influenced by her obsession with tactility and love of architecture.
Expressed through the juxtaposition of texture and shape,
Tonya's tactile aesthetic, as experienced through her signature Fibril™ texture.