Private Shopping Experience
What’s a Private Shopping Appointment?
In Private Shopping Appointment, Tonya will meet with you give you an in-depth introduction to one or more pieces of jewelry.
While you may be shopping for a special occasion like a birthday, anniversary, push present, engagement, etc., a special occasion is not a pre-requisite for making an appointment.
Based on information you provide at the time of scheduling and your purchase history, if any, Tonya will pre-select some initial pieces for you. However, additional pieces may be explored during the appointment . Each appointment is forty-five minutes in length.
How does it work?
Step 1: Book an appoint by selecting one of the buttons below.
Step 2: Your appointment confirmation will include a link for a virtual meeting - all appointments are virtual during the health crisis.
Our jewellery is:
- meticulously crafted one piece at a time,
- made in our Raleigh, NC studio and
- created with a passion for mindful and minimal design.
We are fully committed to:
- using responsibly-sourced metals and gemstones,
- engaging in environmentally friendly studio practices and
- choosing sustainable packaging and shipping materials.
Some diamonds and colored gemstones are:
- recycled or lab-grown,
- purchased from regions that depend on mining for economic survival or
- purchased from areas that are committed to environmentally-sustainable mining practices
We provide maintenance and repair services for all Pareure jewellery.
As a result of the current health crisis, jewellery repair and maintenance is being conducted by appointment, only. You can schedule an appointment online, here.
Alternatively, you contact us (click/tap the appropriate link below) so that we may email or fax you a shipping label.
In addition to the shipping label, we will provide you with a Repair and Maintenance Order Form to be printed, completed and placed in the box with your jewelry.
Maintenance and repair orders are placed into the queue based on the date it arrives in the studio. Expedited requests are handled on a case-by-case basis - typically we will contact you once we've received the jewelry and completed an initial assessment; and, it is at this time that we will discuss expediting your request and the associated fee.